Located right off I-95 in Northern Virginia, this Hampton fits the bill for travelers needing a place to crash for the night while on the road. This very new-looking hotel is economical (under $100 with AAA discount), extremely clean, and nicely decorated in Hampton's usual "upscale generic" decor. If you've ever stayed in a Hampton, you are familiar with the their extremely comfortable beds, large sized bathrooms with plenty of towels and toiletries, and nice customer-friendly touches (like calling your room phone to make sure everything is OK and you don't need anything).
To make your stay more enjoyable (and economical), they offer a great free breakfast featuring hot waffles, cereals, muffins, bagels, eggs, bacon, oatmeal, fresh fruit, etc., plus three different fresh brewed coffees. This saves you the time and expense of another meal on the road.
Just one more comment on the neighborhood. We are from NJ, so we are quite familiar with development and sprawl, but we had never seen so many retail outlets, chain stores and restaurants in one place as we did on the road leading up to the hotel. Talk about one-stop shopping nirvana! If there is ANYTHING you need to buy during your stop on the road (or any specific restaurant or cuisine type), it will be located on this road. The Hampton is at the very end of this amazing line-up, right after a giant Wegmans.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg