I guess our arrival was not helped by the fact that it was raining heavily when we got to Fredericksburg and it was late when we got to the hotel. The hotel is on a business park with at least 2 other Hiltons in the vicinity. It wouldn't be what I would normally book for a stop on holiday more the kind of place we use when the teenager is competing in a race. The room was fine, beds were good and shower was good but you can hear the noise of the traffic through the windows (they were closed at the time). Breakfast was help yourself and for the first time in days we had a decent cup of coffee and they had skimmed milk - Result! For UK people it was like premier inn style accommodation - adequate and good service no frills. The receptionists were pleasant and nothing really to complain about for the price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg