“What a great Hampton!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed February 8, 2013

There is a reason this hotel is #1 in the area...it's WONDERFUL! The circumstances surrounding my stay involved a death in our family. The hotel couldn't have been nicer. They helped us out with rooms for all our family members, even offered their condolences upon check-in. The rooms, hallways, elevators, breakfast area....all impeccably clean! The front desk was so helpful even getting some ice from the kitchen for us when we were having a small gathering the nice of the viewing in the lobby. Breakfast the next morning was perfect! Great team, great hotel, wonderful stay! Can't ask for anything more then that. Many thanks to the entire hotel team for making a very difficult few days just a little better!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel, at least 6 times a year since it opened. It is located halfway between our home and our kids and grandkids. It has always been clean, with a very couteous staff. It is just off rt 95, and is very close to a large number of stores and resturants. The only down side, is that some rooms on the right side of the building (looking from the front) are noisey due to a heat pump located at the end of the hallway. Do not take an end room on that side unless you appreciate a constant drone from the engine

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stay there on our way to south carolina. Its easy to find and in a great area with a lot of shops and resturants close by. The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. Our room is always clean and the linens look brand new. The pool is clean. The breakfast is great. Always a lot to eat. My kids are picky eaters and they always leave full. We have stayed there 2 times and just booked a room for our vacation this year. I would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Both times we stayed the room was clean, dont think there is a bad room in the place.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank diane h
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Nice, quiet, clean room. The hotel is close to I-95 and not too hard to find. There's a wide variety of shopping and restaurants nearby. There's a nice Wegmans right there too. Easy check in/out and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was good and a nice way to start the day. We'd stay here again..

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BlueskyzUpstateNY
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is what I expect from a Hampton! Staff was pleasant and effecient. Room was clean, and modern. Bed was very good (I didn't like their pillows, but had my own in the car). Breakfast was the typical Hampton fare, I know it wasn't homemade, but good none the less. It was well stocked and well attended. The nearby Wagmans was a plus. Great place for quick sub and snacks. I would stay here again very easily.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Greg S
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stayed here both "coming & going" between New England and Florida. Excellent convenient location in "Central Park" close to plenty of good restaurants and stores, etc. Easy access from I-95. Staff extremely helpful and friendly, rooms clean and well furnished, excellent beds for a higher-end budget hotel. Quiet area and quiet rooms for a good sleep. Very good value for the money. Excellent stop-over point for travelers passing through the area, as we often do. Not too far from Washington DC, only about 45 mins on I-95.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Davect96
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Beds were comfortable -- the sheets could have used some fabric softener though! The room was immaculate and everything was like new. The vanity in the bathroom was nice and tall, but might be a problem for little ones. I was with a very large new years/wedding party, and I was surprised at how long they let the noise of the drunken wedding guests continue into 3 a.m. -- I am surprised they couldn't see all the sillyness on their cameras. But, the insulation of my room proved to be good as I didn't really notice much of what was happening once I got into my room. The food was standard hotel complimentary breakfast, but was a nice eating area and all the staff there were pleasant!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends