Friendly staff. To the point that I was looking for a particular shoe and the manager searched the Internet to find where I could buy it locally. Great breakfasts, but the scrambled eggs leave a lot to be desired. I had this problem at another Hampton Inn. Since these scrambled eggs are served on only one day a week, and there is a wide range of other breakfast items, it’s more a disappointment than a problem. My favorite is the English muffin topped with eggs, ham and cheese. This is only served on the weekends. Good room. Clean and quiet. If you are just straying the night this Hampton, it’s just off of the Carl D Silver Parkway on Hospitality Lane. If you take the Silver Pkwy, you travel through a huge hue shopping area. If you go down one more road to Bragg, you avoid the traffic. I did travel into the shopping area and I noticed every food chain I can think of so finding a place to eat will only be a problem because of the variety. If you are staying a while, this Hampton is actually well located if you look at a map and stay off of the interstate and Plank Road/Hwy 3. I used Fall Hill Ave and US 1.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg