I was visiting the University of Mary Washington and stayed overnight at the Hampton Inn. The hotel is in a very commercial area with lots of shops and chain restaurants which is great for a family looking for cheap eats. There is also a brand new Wegmans grocery store within walking distance. The front desk staff was nice and someone called me soon after check in to make sure my room was okay. I had a king sized room that was extremely large. It easily could have accommodated two beds. The breakfast room was spacious but the breakfast itself was just okay. Overall, this is a very beautiful hotel (the general bathrooms on the first floor near the lobby were better than I have seen in classy restaurants) that has been kept up well. I would definitely stay here again if I am in the area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Hampton Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Fredericksburg