“Not bad not great.”

Add it.
Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I used to go to one of these years ago near where I live in North Carolina. It was really good then. We were just passing through the area and were looking for a place to eat. The food was good but not worth what I paid. I can't remember if the stuffed mushrooms was a special for an appetizer or not but make sure you don't waste your money. It was $8-9 dollars with about six little tiny mushrooms and not that good. I have another steak place I like a lot better but was not in this area. The service was average but not something to rave about. I wouldn't say not to go because it might be the only restaurant of this type in this area. It's not bad just not great.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

This bar was recommended by the Hotel we were staying in. It had a great bar. The menu was varied and fresh. The staff were very attendtive and friendly. Many thanks to Brad. Easy to get to if you are walking.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stopped in mid-afternoon while traveling through Fredricksburg. Just picked it because it was handy. We were pleasantly surprised.
We started with an artichoke and spinach appetizer, which was just fine.
Both our steaks were done exactly as ordered, and the sides were well done (I had cinammon sugar on my baked yam -- I would skip that next time).
The service was quite good, even though we were about the only people there (it was mid-afternoon, after all) -- sometimes service in places can be lousy when they are nearly empty. (Actually, I had to chase the waiter away after one too many inquiries after our well-being).
We would definitely stop there again for a reasonably quick and reasonably priced meal in a pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Average service, nothing to complain about, same menu, different restaurant name... good food, but boring

1  Thank David L
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Very slow service, a waitress station screwed up as the friendly one was not supposed to have our table and we then got a waitress with an attitude, and cocktail was totally wrong but the waitress was so slow in checking back, I just drank it anyway. The table in the "friendly" section ordered after us, got their food and was ready to leave by the time our appetizers came. Will not be back.

1  Thank GinnyLinton