“So comfortable”

Comfort Suites Fredericksburg North
Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed June 23, 2014

From the lobby and desk staff to the time you check out this place is great. The price is very reasonable for the comfort and amenities provided. My room was spotlessly clean and roomy with a comfy armchair for reading, and everything in working order. My request for something quiet as I needed an early night resulted in my room being changed promptly and courteously to a second floor at the back away from traffic and parking lot noise and at the end of the hall. The whole place was clean even the halls and elevators. Pool area was very nice, a place to relax with a cold drink. Bed was very comfy and selection of firm or soft pillows was provided. Towels were plentiful and fluffy. Highly recommend

Room Tip: I had a personal request to be off the main floor and away from traffic noises but I have no experie...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed here coming from FL, headed to DC. Beds were very comfortable. The A/C was noisy and cut on and off continuously. Good, hot shower. There was nowhere near the beds to plug in phones. The hair dryer was a wall unit, so not a lot of power. We used the gym, which served its purpose. Breakfast was good - bacon; eggs cooked like a small omelette with cheese in the middle; waffle maker; variety of breads/muffins/bagels; yogurt, three types of fresh fruit. Front desk and breakfast staff were more pleasant than average hotel employees.

The commute to DC was doable, although we left during rush hour, so that added 30 minutes.

1  Thank StarfishandSeashells
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I stayed here last weekend i t was nice and pleasant.
room was spacious,breakfast was full of options to choose from,only thing i did not like was the front desk was not that helpful.
Overall good experience, I will recommend these hotel to everyone.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We have stayed in many hotels in the Fredericksburg area over the years but this hotel was actually the nicest. Our room was very clean, nicely decorated, large and most of all quiet. The front desk personnel at check in last night was pleasant and after getting to our room I found out that the remote for the television didn't work; she replaced it immediately. Our alarm clock didn't work but I had an alarm on my phone which worked just as well. However, the breakfast needs improvement. The scrambled eggs (if that's what you called them since they looked like frisbees) were tough, the sausage links were cold in the middle and rubbery tasting. We didn't use the pool but it looked like it needed to be cleaned. With that aside, I will definitely stay there again on our next trip.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Decent accommodations and pet friendly at no extra charge. Breakfast was included for 89.00 rate overnight! Called at 3pm and when we arrived rooms were sold out so this is a close location off I95 for easy access.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor room, no elevators
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank kjmom
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I just stayed yesterday on my way to Raleigh nc..wow..nice rooms..nice pillows..I slept like a little baby...great breakfast.. I won't mind spending $100 around for this place.. I will consider this place on my way back to somerset pa

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We stayed at this comfort suites on April 15, 2014. Tired after an 9 hour drive. We had reserved by phone and asked for a reduced rate and we're given a room on first floor, accessible (so far no problem). Upon entering we noticed a 'overwhelming' smell in the room that lingered even after we put on the air conditioning in the room. I wanted to change rooms, but my spouse refused. This awful smell lingered all evening, all night and I was just glad to leave early the next morning as the smell kept me up all night. They were trying to mask an odor or something, but it was awful. Also the bathroom sink was defective - broken big crack right down the middle - how anyone can break a bathroom sink is beyond me. Also the cleanliness of the room left much to be desired. As an Elite Choice Privilege member I was very disappointed with the quality of accommodation we were offered.

Room Tip: Look at the room before unloading your luggage.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple