Homewood Suites Fredericksburg
$105
$119
$99
Priceline
All reviewscomplimentary dinnerexpo centermon thursevening receptiongreat hotelfull kitchenstudio suiteliving areahome away from homebusiness tripextended staycentral parkexcellent stayoutdoor poolfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againshort drive
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stayed at this Homewood Suites for 16 days. The hotel was perfect! The breakfast and dinner was amazing One employee in particular (Joyce) works so hard to make weekend breakfast, and evening dinners delicious. The room was kept very clean, and the staff did a great jobs. The gym was kept clean, and there was always fresh towels. There happened to be a bank robbery at the PNC Bank in front of wegmans when I stayed there, and police located the suspect hiding in the pool area here. Good job to Fredricksburg PD for appending this suspect.
There was a prom at the expo center on of the nights I was staying there, and the hotel walls and windows kept the noise out, even though it sounded like a club outside.

only complaints: There was a feral cat population including kittens living by the dumpsters, that frequent the parking lot. There was a large Indian/gypsy family staying at the hotel, they would wait by the dinner buffet up to a half hour before the dinner stated. As soon as the staff would put the food out, they family would take all of the food. On one or two nights they ran out of food and had to make more because of this family.

Room Tip: I enjoyed staying on the fifth floor, it was quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank njfinest50
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Me and my wife spent a night in our way from Florida to New Jersey by car. The hotel is located in a very quiet part of the city, next door to a Wegman's supermarket where we had a wonderful gourmet dinner. Convenient, quiet, clean and comfortable. It is also pet friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
2  Thank Coloman d
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I had a very nice visit to this hotel. The room was very spacious and clean. Friendly staff that was very helpful. I wish my business trip was longer I loved it so much. It was a convient location for why I was there. Close to stores that I wanted to visit and shop.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Let's start by saying that two years ago I had a horrible experience at another Homewood Suites in Albany, NY. So, I was apprehensive about booking ever again at a Homewood....from the minute I entered in Fredericksburg to the time I left...I had a terrific stay....coffee 24 hours a day, my suite exactly the way I like it...friendly service and professionals like Cheryl at the front desk and Melissa , the tall gentleman who brought special pillows to my room...Gordon the friendly night manager, and the wonderful, efficient breakfast manager who made sure the breakfast was well stocked. Room was spotless, breakfast was hot and plentiful, and it was a most wonderful one night ...need I say more? I will return to Homewood Suites again if they were all run like that....

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2014

During a 1500 mile road trip from Florida to Boston, MA, we were ecstatic to encounter
Homewood Suites in Fredericksburg VA.
It's not common to find all the comforts of home (and then some) in our own Suite, at a reasonable price, and in a pleasant, quiet location (not far from the highway). An inviting fireplace in the lobby, clean, up-to-date fitness center (to rev up one's circulation), a nearby Wegman's to purchase snacks, a kitchenette of our own(fully supplied), the most delicious sheets, comforter, and pillows covering the bed, a new flat screen TV and a perfect shower. Friendly front desk staff asked if we might be staying during the week when they supply a free light dinner to traveling business folk. Breakfast was complimentary.
This Homewood Suites is a '10' in our book!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple