Open today: 3:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Staff and Super Chill Environment

Adventure Brewing is a cool place to chill and try some brews. It's a small space with food trucks... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Rev3Dood
Manassas, Virginia
Stopped by on my way to Stafford, glad I did

Had seen the signs for the brewery and we were struggling to find a relaxed place to have a beer... read more

Reviewed December 3, 2018
Steveh964993
Burlescombe, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews food truck beers wheat trivia dunkel hoppy warehouse
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I can’t say that I usually enjoy these warehouse breweries...mainly because the only food is from an overpriced truck.

...but the minute I walked in I felt at home due to the friendly staff and a wheat on tap.

I did try a snack from the food truck and it was really tasty except for the small serving and paper tray...but hey that’s not the beer and the beer was well worth taking the exit. I’d return in a second.

Great variety of beer...the wheat is a touch bitter but well worth having another.

Wonderful staff.

T-shirt’s only $15!

There is WiFi but it wasn’t working when I tried to use it (no internet connection).

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Visiting the area for business and decided to check it out. It sits in an industrial area. Love the looks of the inside of the place. Love the bar!!. They have a decent selection of beer and the bartender was very personable and knowledgeably about the beers. We did not have any of the food truck fare they were offering but it did smell pretty good. If you have never been here I would check it out.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Great place to hang out drink tasty brews, and be merry. Outback Steakhouse was cooking up food inside thr building this last time we were there, which was a great added bonus. We enjoyed mist all of their brews, and always get a flight or two to experience all they have to offer.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed September 7, 2017

My wife and I visited this establishment last week. It does not serve full meals but the heavy appetizers were more than adequate.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed March 4, 2017

I came by last Friday with a couple of buddies and got there about 4:00....we ended up closing the place.

First I love their beer, the Expedition IPA is one of my favorite beers. What I like about Fridays is they infuse one beer with something "different". The last Friday I was there they infused a stout with thin-mint girl scout cookies.

They also had a food truck which was delicious (tacos) and a reggae band started playing at about 8:00. The employees are really friendly and the crowd is a good one too.

I come here often and will continue to do so.

Date of experience: March 2017