Open today: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Staff and Super Chill Environment

Adventure Brewing is a cool place to chill and try some brews. It's a small space with food trucks... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Rev3Dood
Manassas, Virginia
Stopped by on my way to Stafford, glad I did

Had seen the signs for the brewery and we were struggling to find a relaxed place to have a beer... read more

Reviewed December 3, 2018
Steveh964993
Burlescombe, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews food truck beers wheat trivia dunkel hoppy warehouse
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2017

My wife and I visited this establishment last week. It does not serve full meals but the heavy appetizers were more than adequate.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed March 4, 2017

I came by last Friday with a couple of buddies and got there about 4:00....we ended up closing the place.

First I love their beer, the Expedition IPA is one of my favorite beers. What I like about Fridays is they infuse one beer with something "different". The last Friday I was there they infused a stout with thin-mint girl scout cookies.

They also had a food truck which was delicious (tacos) and a reggae band started playing at about 8:00. The employees are really friendly and the crowd is a good one too.

I come here often and will continue to do so.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

I'm from Colorado, so I appreciate any brewery that has an outdoors theme to it. If you come by, try the Backpack Wheat and White IPA.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Went there to try out some of their beers and the guy behind the counter was really funny. We tried several of their "sample" beers and they were not bad. They had a wide variety of beers to choose from, which made it hard to choose which ones to sample. All in all it was a good time and good beer.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank James A
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

My wife and her sister and I were travelling for Rochester ny to mrytle beach for a weeks vacation. We were staying in Fredricksburg VA for the night. Since I was driving I got to pick the restaurant. Since I'm a big microbrews beer lover I picked Adventure brewing. We three were happy I did. They had wickedly fabulous beers. I'm not a IPA fan so I started off with there version o Scotch Ale. A malty ale that packs a punch. The ladies each had a very cherry beer that they both loved. Neither one are beer drinkers. Mike the manager and the staff were extremely warm and friendly. They let me try several of the beers on tap. I fell in love with their Belgium Dubbel.
We all had dinner there as well. My sister in law loved the home made onion rings. I enjoyed the Cuban sandwich with creamy coleslaw. My wife had one of the burgers.
We had such a good time that on the way back to NY we stopped there again for dinner and beers.
Thanks Adventure Brewing