“Food OK but atmosphere Poor”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 14, 2015

This restaurant looked a little run down and a bit dirty. The woman who waited on us kept apologizing about the wait time because another party was there though I did not see them. The food was OK and seemed typical of authentic "pub grub" that one would get in a city pub in Ireland.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

We stopped in after a long road trip and were welcomed with great beer and Irish food. There is a restaurant in the front and a bar in the back with live music. If we were not tired from our trip we would have stayed hours.

Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

Waitress was friendly but the food was terrible. I had a Caesar salad chicken sandwich and the chicken was rubbery and the sandwich had no flavor. Will not go back.

Reviewed May 26, 2015

True Irish food so folks not accustomed may find the breads and desserts not to their liking. We've eaten there many times and I've only had one occasion that the Shepherds Pie was more potato than meat and vegetables.

Reviewed May 25, 2015

My husband ordered a Smithwick's beer which was fine. I ordered a chardonnay wine. It was undrinkable. I took it back to the bartender (still a full glass) and asked to change my selection. The bartender said I couldn't switch drinks but could order another drink. I ordered a Pinot Grigio of the same low quality wine brand. Paid for two glasses of cheap wine and drank one. Need to upgrade the quality of their drink selection. Not a true Irish pub.