“Excellent food and service”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 433 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Always love eating at the Melting Pot. Husband had flowers waiting at the table, and our server was awesome and friendly. Great wine and food. Had our picture taken during dinner and it was immediately put into a nice frame. Every time we eat here it is always memorable.

Visited May 2013

Stafford, Virginia
“Great food, great atmoshere”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here since it's opened and we've never been disappointed. The staff are awesome, knowledgeable and the manager always stops by to make sure things are great. Come with a HUGE appetite - if you walk away hungry, it's your own fault!

Visited March 2013
Spotsylvania, Virginia
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is a wonderful place for a romantic dinner!
Don't go if you are in a rush because the meal will take about an hour minimum. It's really fun cooking the food and enjoying the different courses that are brought out. I love the breads and cheese! We got the seafood and steak combo and all were delish!

Visited January 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent anytime”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I love the Melting Pot, I love Fondue! The service at the location in Fredericksburg is always top notch with the owner on hand to always add a personal touch.

“Nice experience”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This was our first time at this restaurant. Wait staff was helpful in explaining the menu to us. The food was very good, and the owner came over to our table to check on the overall quality of our experience. I have a seafood allergy, and my husband loves seafood. Our waiter brought out the seafood on a separate plate , and he made it possible for my husband to enjoy the seafood without affecting me. I should note that we had a four course meal, and you are looking at 2 /12 to 3 hours from start to finish.

1 Thank bockbds2