“Best Italian in a long time!”
Review of Vita Felice

Vita Felice
Ranked #221 of 443 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I picked out this restaurant from the local city "where to go" magazine in the motel room. What a pleasant surprise. I love REALLY good authentic Italian and I found it here. I started with the antipasti which was really delicious. I especially enjoyed the mushrooms and vegetables marinated in balsmic. For the entree I had the Penne ala Vodka. The sauce was light and flavorful and the pasta cooked just right. No extra seasoning needed! I just wish I had had room for dessert.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Marriott recommended this close by restaurant. Enjoyed very much. cute cozy and friendly service. menu is online. We went right when they opened so we were only ones there. Road travel usually brings us to standard chains.. this was a nice departure.. enjoy!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I was told by the lady at the front desk of our hotel that this restaurant was great and that the food was authentic. My food of spaghetti and meat balls was not salted much and rather bland; my dad's dish of veal parmesan was overly salted which ruined it. Also, there was only one other small table to be served while we were there, but still the wait for our food was long and our service poor. I wonder how bad it would have been if the restaurant had more patrons?

Reviewed June 26, 2012

This lovely, genuine Italian restaurant is filled with savory aromas, an old world atmosphere including white tablecloths, napkins and background Italian music, a caring and attentive staff, and presents delicious food from a very full menu at amazingly affordable prices. We found this spot by accident while traveling through Fredericksburg, VA and have made it part of any trip that takes us in this direction since then. The owner and staff make you feel like family, will make marvelous suggestions both for their food and wine. Everything they do contributes to make this an absolutely delightful dining experience.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

i was passing through on my way to Myrtle Beach, SC on business and was recommended by Ramada Inn to go to Vita Felice. I had a veal dish and it was tender and fantastic! The atmoshphere was quaint, the staff and owner (staff were his sons) were very friendly and accomodating.
On top of it there was this wonderful singer that went from room to room who added so nicely to the evening. I just LOVE good Italian food!
A must!