“Good Steakhouse”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #169 of 480 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Quality steaks, friendly and attentive staff. Average cleanliness

Reviewed April 10, 2012

We have ate here several times. The steaks are always cooked as ordered. The sweet potatoes are delicious. They put cinnimon and sugar and butter on them. yummy. And the Deserts are delicious if you arent to full to eat them afterwards. fast service and reasonable prices. Great place to eat.I reccomend it to everyone.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

We went on 4/2 at about seven thirty or eight o'clock - got seated right away but WAITED FOREVER FOR OUR FOOD. The place was almost empty, I had the 18 oz ny strip - loaded with gristle and not very tasty (ordered it med), the mashed potatoes where bland and VERY SALTY - best part of the meal was the house salad!!! My friends got the meatloaf -no flavor but SALTY, they also got a side of SUPER SALTED MUSHROOMS - YUK. The last one of us got the house burger don't know what it was called but it came with potato chips had to pay 99 cents to get fries (rip-off). Then to top off a lousy evening I used the bathroom on my way out while waiting for the check - an employee was in there standing at the urinal taking a pee.... he left w/out washing his hands.
I am a big guy as were my two friends and we all left more than half of our meal behind!!
WOULD WE RETURN - NEVER.... this place has gone downhill since my last visit. If you must visit go to the Manassas location I have never been disappointed there.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

We ordered from the special price menu with two entrées for $14.95. We both had meatloaf. It was OK but EXTREMELY salty. . We chose this restaurant due to its proximity to our hotel. After a GPS search we opened the door to our room and saw the Logan's roadhouse sign !!!!

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Logan's have very good prices on steaks. That's the main reason I go there. Also, they participate in Mileage Plus Dining/Skymiles Dining progam from United and Delta, so you can earn a few frequent flier miles for dining there.
I came in at around 10:00pm on Saturday and a place was deserted. Host, however, said I have to wait to be seated or go seat at the bar. Baffled my mind.