“I didnt want to get out of the bed”

Hilton Garden Inn Fredericksburg
Ranked #9 of 41 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Oh lord the bed. Most comfortable bed i have ever slept in. I wish the bed was like the shampoo... take it home for free. Complimentary Starbucks coffee was a nice touch. Gym , indoor pool and jacuzzi tub are wonderful. Breakfast buffet offered for 10.95 although we didnt wake up early enough to try it out. Like i said ... the bed... we barely woke up in enough time to check out by 11am.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I actually live in Fredericksburg and have booked at this hotel several times in the last 6 months for various reasons. It is clean, the staff is friendly, and accommodating, breakfast is made to order and price comparable. Location is wonderful to I95, shopping, dining, historic sites, etc. I do not hesitate to recommend this property to our out of town guests needing a place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn was in a great location and the service was excellent. There was excellent shopping and great restaurants within walking distance. Historic downtown Fredericksburg is just a few miles away We will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have stayed on many occasions at a competitor's hotel adjoining this hotel. This is my first time here. I was on the third floor, staying for several days visiting my daughter who lives in Fredericksburg. Not sure I would stay here again, mostly due to the spotty Internet access. On day three of my stay, after daily issues, I called the front desk and talked to Michael. His response was that I was the first to bring this issue up although he, too, at the desk was having issues. He said none of the business patrons had this issue. My response was that it was business hours and they had all left to go to their local meetings. I am not computer illiterate and found it degrading for him to ask me to bring down my computer for his assistance. Between my husband and I we had four devices and even were dropped off when using their Ethernet. I didn't plan on using my data phone to rack up usage, but had to at times to get things done! Ironically, when walking to the elevator, another businesswoman was calling the front desk also complaining. If you don't mind intermittent Internet access, this hotel is fine... I will be staying at the other hotel instead. I'd rather have Internet than a great breakfast.. If their WiFi and front staff's concern to consider our problem worthy of further investigation, I would have given them a five star. Michael blatantly seem disinterested in our Internet issues.

Room Tip: Select odd number rooms. They should be quieter. Mine ended in 08 and I was closer to interstate 9...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Clean rooms; courteous staff; ample accommodations; fine food and beverage. Close to highway and other good restaurants. A great refuge for a weary traveler, a visitor to Fredericksburg, or a business traveler.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2013

the people couldn't be more pleasant. The property was spotless and the room was quite comfortable. I would recommend Hilton Honors members have the benefit of breakfast with their stays. One time it was included and this time it was not.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

This Hotel had exactly what my family needed!!! Spacious rooms with queen beds! Beautiful!!! The hotel was conveniently located off I95, had a beautiful restaurant. Pool was nice! Lobby was like a comfortable living room! Just Loved it!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family