“Charming B&B in the historic district”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Schooler House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 10 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We spent one night at this lovely B&B in December as part of a holiday “getaway.” From the minute we arrived Andi made us feel comfortable and at home. The room was spacious and beautifully decorated and the remodeled shower was a delight. Breakfast was excellent and we enjoyed sitting and chatting with Andi. The B&B is a short walk to the shops and restaurants; we had a great dinner at Foode, where the servers were well acquainted with Andi and her husband, (as well as their dog!) We highly recommend this great B&B.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
schoolerhouse, Owner at The Schooler House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Thank you for your lovely review! I know how it is to get caught up in life after returning home so I really appreciate you taking the time to post. I hope you'll come visit again!

There are newer reviews for The Schooler House Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place was the ideal location for us. The coziness and charm of the Schooler House made us feel right at home. Breakfast was phenominal, and the hosts were absolutely accomodating in every meaning of the word.
I would recommend the Schooler House hands down to anyone.

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for your review! I've been very slow in responding; please excuse me. Loved having you here and hope you'll come visit again!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Can't wait to return. The area was just what I was looking for. Great place to relax and get refreshed. Rooms were clean and well decorated - just charming. The owners did everything possible to make my vacation just what I wanted it to be...............Ate well......slept well.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Hi Ross,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review! Glad you enjoyed and hope you'll come see us again!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was our first time at Schooler, and we had a wonderful experience. From the immaculate house to the cozy gas fireplaces to the sociable and attentive hosts, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The breakfast, the bed and the service were all great, and the house is in a very convenient location right down the street from Olde Towne Fredericksburg. Bravo!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful review! I've been very late in responding to postings; please forgive me. I' so glad you enjoyed yourselves and our sweet little Fredericksburg! Hope to see you back at The Schooler House!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed here after our wedding and were treated wonderfully. Andy made sure we had a keep prior to arrival since we were getting in late in the evening. They were very accommodating and the breakfast was exceptional. The house is so quaint and fun. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Hi Caitlin,
Oh my, I'm so behind in thanking my lovely guests for reviews. I really do appreciate you taking the time and am so glad to have been part of your wonderful day! I hope you'll come back!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Had a great time staying at the Schooler House as we reunited with some Mary Washington friends for the weekend. Wonderful accommodations within walking distance of downtown attractions. Our host was very friendly and helpful. We felt right at home. The breakfast was delicious!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
schoolerhouse, Owner at The Schooler House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Hi!
I'm not sure if Eddie or Melissa wrote this review, but want to thank all of you for staying at The Schooler House. It was great fun having you all here. Rich and Zoraida were great company as well. I hope you'll all meet up here again.
Best regards,

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I had a wonderful weekend. The house is decorated a Victorian style. Andi was a gracious host and made me feel at home. She also has a lot of interesting friends around town. The breakfast's were "to die for".

Room Tip: The purple room is great.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
schoolerhouse, Owner at The Schooler House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Hi Mallen,
Thank you so much for your review! Love the pictures, particularly of Tom winning the battle single handed. :-) It was a great weekend and I thoroughly enjoyed having you all here. I hope you'll come back again for a visit.
Best,