$91
$119
$89
$65
$93
All reviewsfresh blueberriesroom was cleanbusiness centernice hotelconvenient locationthe breakfast areaeasy accesscookieswould stay here againstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastwaffleslong drivechecking ingreat roomoff the highwayone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I travel ALOT and always stay within the Hilton Family. I have NEVER seen a hotel kept so well. The outside of the building sparkled as well as the inside. Once you enter, you can see nothing but lights and glistening countertops. Staff was nice, both housekeepers spoke in the morning. Front desk girl was very chipper, even though she was leaned over on the counter on her elbows reading. She still looked up and said hello, welcome to the Hampton inn with a smile. Breakfast was hot,clean, and we'll attended. The grounds were immaculate as we're the pool and fitness center. Very impressed, will NOT return to the Garden Inn,home wood, or Hampton in Central Park. This place won me over!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager4800, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg South, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

It is our Goal at the Hampton Inn and Suites - South to impress our guests by exceeding your expectations providing positive memorable service and clean, comfortable accommodations.

Thank you for taking the time to relate your experience about our Hotel. I want to assure you we will review your comments at our very next management staff meeting. I want to thank you Ashley for writing such a nice review about your stay. We strive to make every guest stay as good as yours.

We enjoyed serving your needs. Please feel free to contact me directly if we can be of any future assistance to you.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My sister and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit at the Fredericksburg, VA/Market St. Hampton. When we unexpectedly arrived early, the staff accommodated us. The 24/7 coffee in the lobby, along with the popcorn and cookies were a boost. The staff were extremely friendly and the room, as usual for a Hampton, was clean and fresh. My only peeve was that our receipt wasn't delivered under our door as the norm at a Hampton, which meant a trip to the lobby instead of simply checking out of my room straight to the car.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to relate your experience about our Hotel. I want to assure you we will review your comments at our very next management staff meeting. We have gone and adjusted the door sweep so this issue will not happen again with the receipt.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Drove from Disney World to Fredericksburg and found the best Hampton Inn we've ever visited. And we've been to quite a few. We arrived very tired after a long, long drive. The front desk staff were very nice. My wife was having a cookie and coffee before I was finished checking in.

The only room available with a king bed was a junior suite so we took that, the price was reasonable. What a nice room! Very large with kitchenette, couch and desk. And it was spotless. That means so much when you just want to unwind and relax after a stressful day.

I would go so far as to say, this was as nice as our time share room, on Disney property, where we had just spent a week.

Great place to stay, would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to relate your experience about our Hotel. I want to assure you we will review your comments at our very next management staff meeting. We are very pleased that your enjoyed your stay here as much as your disney experience.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Hotel was very nice. Beds were a little hard and t5he pillows were a little to soft for me. Breakfast was pretty good and fresh. I have stayed in other hotels that Hampton Inn has and had alot better breakfastes. Over all a very good place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to relate your experience about our Hotel. I want to assure you we will review your comments at our very next management staff meeting.However, we have replaced all our mattresses and we do offer cotton pillows that may have been a little harder then the feathered one.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We moved from another hotel chain across the street to stay at the Hampton Inn, due to cold rooms and cold showers. As usual, the Hampton Inn delivered everything you want in a night's stay away from home.