“Wonderful stay in Fredericksburg, VA”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg South
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This Hampton Inn is one of the best hotels we've stayed at in a long while. The staff was pleasant and courteous, the room was spotless, and the continental breakfast was nicely laid out. We'll definitely stay again when we visit Fredericksburg.

1  Thank patrickhC6759YP
Manager4800, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg South, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

It is our Goal at the Hampton Inn and Suites - South to impress our guests by exceeding your expectations providing positive memorable service and clean, comfortable accommodations.

Thank you for taking the time to relate your experience about our Hotel. I want to assure you we will review your comments at our very next management staff meeting.

We enjoyed serving your needs. Please feel free to contact me directly if we can be of any future assistance to you.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg South

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had a king bed room and was pleasantly surprised at the large size of the room, including a separate kitchenette area (refrigerator, microwave, sink) and nice sitting area. The staff was all extremely friendly.

1  Thank Carol E
Manager4800, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg South, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My wife and I have been on an extended vacation and staying at hotels for the last 3 weeks. We have now stayed in Hampton Inn and Suites twice and feel that this is the best hotel chain that we have stayed at. While a little more expensive than most of the hotels we have stayed at, the additional value pro0vided is well worth it. The breakfast provided by this hotel was far superior to any we had anywhere else, and much of that was due to the very well appointed breakfast area. The hotel looks brand new, and our room was very spacious and comfortable. What I really liked was the attention to detail, like putting the noisy ice machine in its own room and providing a full selection of snacks near the desk that could be charged to your room. If you have the opportunity to stay here, you should definitely take it.

1  Thank baytravelinduo

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was a nice hotel that was family friendly. The front desk was very helpful in helping us find a good local restaurant and a store we were looking for. The room was clean and quiet with convenient parking.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Marcia F

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stayed here one night while attending a local conference for work. Room and hotel were super clean. Comfortable bed, very spacious bathroom. Free hot breakfast and complimentary wifi. Convenient location off I-95. I was very impressed - cleanliness is very important and my room was perfect. Staff were very friendly. Plenty of parking. I forgot to take photos, but my room looked just like the ones photographed on their homepage (single room, large bed). Best of all, price was very reasonable. Thank you Hampton Inn-Fredericksburg South!

Room Tip: Mine was fourth floor - had friends on third and fifth, all facing front. All rooms were great.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank avenger79

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Booking the resevation was quick and simple. Upon arrival, Trisha, the front desk clerk greeted us with a smile and was amazingly friendly. I immediately decided to extend my stay an additional night, Trisha handled the booking quickly and with a smile. The luggage carts were helpful and conveniently located. The suite accomodated our party of six + 1 baby comfortably. The price was beyond reasonable. The suite was clean and well maintained. The kitchen space came in handy. Any request I had for addtnl soap, toothpaste, or toothbrush was met quickly and with a smile. The breakfast was impressive, delicious, and of very good quality. I enjoyed the pool/jacuzzi, and the gym was well equipped. The check-out process was quick and simple. Overall, my stay was amazing and I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank smarcelus

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This property was a larger Hampton than I am used to, but it was very pleasant and check-in and parking were fine. One of my gripes about Hamptons is that many of them don't have fridges or microwaves, but this one did. We were vacationing and visiting historic sites around Fredericksburg and wanted a location that was convenient to the sites we wanted to see. The room was large and well appointed and quiet even though the hotel seemed about full. The breakfast was very good with lots of options. Good stop!

1  Thank SCShaker