“Dinner in Fredreicksburg”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The restaurant in located in a major shopping center just off of I95. We got to Fredericksburg late, but were still able to get a reservation. We arrived early and had to wait a few minutes to be served. The staff was very efficient and helpful. Our orders were taken quickly and brought our quickly. The food was very good, but not spectacular.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

After reading the 4+ review ratings on tripadvisor, we expected a superb dining experience – far from it. The service was unacceptable, slow, and the serving at the table was not done properly with staff reaching over other’s food. Members of the staff were gathered for over 15 minutes at the host desk and talking so loud they were disruptive to the customers. The bang, bang shrimp was good but not noteworthy. We ordered Chilean Sea Bass the fish was outstanding – the “seasonal vegetables” of chick peas were not what we expected as a seasonal vegetable. We had high hopes for Bonefish but have crossed this one off our list.

1  Thank SummitTraveler2013
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Ever spring we drive from Fl to NJ. There was a Bonefish near our hotel and we had never tried the chain. We were seated in a booth and immediately realized the AC was directly above us. We asked if the fan could be turned down. The server said no problem. I guess it was a problem because we asked 5 different people over the course of our meal. The food was very good but the chill made our meal very unpleasant. We left before trying dessert.

1  Thank NvonS
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Usually when I come to the Bonefish Grill I have a decent experience.
So, I was quiet shocked when I got home and ate something that did not resemble the quality of food I was use to when eating in their establishment. Well, their mashed potatoes are never good (tastes like it came from a box) but the rest of the food should have been delicious.

I suggest eating in so you can complain if they mess up. It wasn't that the food was sitting there for a while either. She just brought it out and someone else's order was sitting there when we arrived. Hopefully this is just their takeout service and not the end of a decent restaurant.

1  Thank TrueValue84
Reviewed March 20, 2014

From one location to another Bonefish is consistent. I'm addicted to the Bang Bang shrimp, and the Kobe beef burger was juicy and tender! We wanted something fast so we could get on the road before the snow hit, and they delivered. Delicious, great service, nice location!