“Too cold, but great shrimp!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #34 of 429 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fredericksburg
“Too cold, but great shrimp!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

The Bam Bam shrimp is delicious and the service was nice. Unfortunately it was so busy and cold temperature wise my husband vowed to never go there again. I on the other had occasionally visit with my girlfriends.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank V B

Ludlow, Massachusetts
“love bonefish grille”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been to several Bonefish Grill restaurants and have never been disappointed. Love the Bam-Bam shrimp appetizer (which I have for a meal w/salad). The drinks are outstanding. The only downside is they are always very crowded--but certainly worth the wait.

• Visited October 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Favorite craving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We always go here when we are craving Bang Bang Shrimp. I don't like spicy food but this appetizer keeps you coming back for another taste. My husband traveled to
Scotland for many years and said Sir Walter's Fish n chips was very good. Last time we were there we had a featured lobster special and it was excellent. Only once in our many visits have I had bad service.

• Visited January 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Lobster needs help”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have eaten here twice this month. The first trip I got 2 lobster tails. One was white and yummy and the second one was pink and a little tough. The manager sent me a $25 gift card to try it again. So we went in today. My dining partner had a steak. The steak had a significant amount on it. She sent it back. The second steak was to her liking. I ordered 2 lobster tails and they were excellent! While we were waiting for her steak to return, I ordered another lobster tail. BIG mistake! The 3rd lobster tail had a tint of brown. The shell was spotted brown and the flesh was extra soft. As soon as the server set it on the table, I could smell it. It smelled extra fishy. I love lobster but it will be awhile before I go back to this Bonefish.

• Visited February 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Better Than Usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Bonefish is always a safe choice for me when I travel. Quality and service are reliable. This time, service was exceptional. Sweet young lady named Francine made my solo dining an extra pleasant experience. Ask for her!

Visited February 2014