“This place is heaven!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Quantico, Virginia
“This place is heaven!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

After visiting Monticello in Charlottesville, we decided to eat here thanks to Yelp and the great reviews. I was a little worried because some people say it's not kid friendly; however when I called, they said they have a kid's menu so I knew we were ok. We took our 6year old and had an amazing dinner! It has a romantic dim feel to it inside and kids are welcome, but I wouldn't bring toddlers. We ordered Thai coconut shrimp, fish tacos and the special which was salmon. Everything was amazing except for dessert (pumpkin creme brûlée-it was cold). The prices were not bad considering the quality of food. The specials they offer are well worth it! I definitely want to go back soon!!!

• Visited November 2013

“Never disappointed at Bonefish”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere (even though we were right next to the kitchen) and as always great service. Always worth the visit!

Visited November 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“One of my favorite places to eat in Fredericksburg”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I love this particular Bonefish Grill. We usually sit at the bar because we enjoy talking and interacting with the bar staff as they are always friendly and their service is excellent. My favorite menu item is the seared ahi tuna, I get it every single time I go there and never has it been less than excellent. Their maritni's are wonderful also, I don't have just one favorite, I have several to include their pomegrante, fresh apple maritni (in season now and delicious!) and their Hpnotiq. Moderate pricing and excellent customer service as well as an enjoyable atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Dawn F
Greenbelt, Maryland, Usa
“Great dinning experience”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

From the moment I stepped in the restaurant I felt the staff was attentive to my needs. Drinks, appetizers, bread & meal were served promptly.

• Visited October 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“good tasting consistent quality food”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

good service with consistent quality

would recommend , family friendly , moderate price