“Great dinning experience”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

From the moment I stepped in the restaurant I felt the staff was attentive to my needs. Drinks, appetizers, bread & meal were served promptly.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed October 6, 2013

good service with consistent quality

would recommend , family friendly , moderate price

limited desert menu

Reviewed September 30, 2013

First, let me say that I generally avoid places that focus on seafood because I simply cannot stand the scent of cooked fish. I am extremely fussy about this, having grown up in a town very near the shore I can tell you that FRESH seafood should not stink like low tide. That being said, I went to Bonefish Grill because a friend was a former chef there and he highly recommended it to us.

The food was wonderful. We sampled a wide variety of appetizers, shared several entrees, and I have to say, it was all perfectly prepared and very fresh. The atmosphere was pleasant, if a tad loud, but it was a very crowded Friday night so we didn't expect to hear a pin drop either.
The service was very good, not great, but certainly nothing you'd complain about by any means - our server tried to be as attentive as they possibly could given how busy they were that evening.

All in all, this is the one place in Fredericksburg where I would go if I wanted seafood done properly.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went for a quick meal on a Wednesday night. Bartender was very friendly. Fresh bread was very good and the Red Sangria helped melt the stress away. I ate a mixed green salad with wood grilled shrimp and scallops, definitely one of the best salads I've ever had. Would recommend and go back next time I'm in town!

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

For our sons 21st birthday he chose Bonefish. Service, quality and care in meal prep and the staff is always spot on. Calamari was our starter along with a crab dip. Delish- I remember it all being devoured. Burgers, steak and seafood were all ordered and cooked to perfection. Desserts -we ordered a slice of cake for the birthday boy, as we were stuffed. No singing waiters thank goodness! They did sweetly add a candle. This is our 4th time there, we love it.

1  Thank Wablonde01