“Great food with great view”

Brock's Riverside Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Fredericksburg, VA
“Great food with great view”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went to Brock's with a work colleague and an out-of-town guest. We got many of the specials and had a wonderful evening. The service was attentive but not obtrusive. We had some work-related stuff to finish up, so the server had us order, but then held off on delivering our salads until we were done. The entrees arrived in good time and all the food was excellent. Would happily return again. Oh, we enjoyed watching the bald eagles circling over the river!

• Visited April 2013

Olney, Maryland
“Brocks A Superb Dinner”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Brocks was a super choice for a most delicious dinner for my husband and I while visiting Fredericksburg. Meats/Fish are fresh cut and prepared to perfection! My husband had sirloin steak and I had rockfish, a special of the day. The service was prompt and attentive. All in all we definitely recommend this restaurant to all who desire fine dining.

• Visited March 2013
Spotsylvania, Virginia
“Great place for happy hour and specials”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband and Iove Brock's! It is a great place to hang out for happy hour (great wine and beer specials) along with some of the best wings in F'burg! We especially like Thursdays as that is "rib night". These falling-off-the-bone delights are a great deal for either 1/2 or whole rack. Also love their salmon!
We appreciate the good food and the offerings of weekly and happy hour specials that allows us a fun experience while not feeling as we have spent a wad of hard earned cash!
Suggestion: Would like to see Brock's expand to the Spotsylvania Courthouse area where Vakos Company is continuing to develop the Courthouse Village with a mixed use area of residential/business/ shopping/restaurants. There are no full service restaurants in the Courthouse vicinity and we believe Brock's would be a much welcome neighbor! Are listening Brock's management??????

• Visited February 2013
New York
“Great service & nice steak”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This place is pretty basic. I suspect it's best in warmer months as it's along the river. The bartender was a great server as I ate my nice steak at the bar. Nothing special but friendly place.

• Visited April 2012
“Food is delicious!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I go frequently with friends and the service is spectacular and food is delicious. My drink is fixed exactly like I like it and the servers are very attentive.

Visited January 2013