All reviews indoor pool atrium style bedroom door rooms overlook front desk rooms face rooms are spacious and clean living room free breakfast first floor would stay here again two queen beds great place to stay breakfast area sitting area next morning plenty of parking
Reviewed May 28, 2017

Excellent condition, the room was clean and comfortable, and there was plenty of parking. It's designed in an open atrium style, so all the rooms face the lobby-pool located in the center. The office/den has a door that you can close to the bedroom.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Rooms were clean and spacious. Really liked the atrium with the pool. Room was quiet. Staff was kind and knowledgable. Walked to excellent mexican restaurant and fun bowling alley. Perfect after all day driving.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2017

I was pleasanly surprise by the size of the room.. the living area was completely separated from the bedroom.. with a tv in each room.. HD tvs but not hd signals..I did have trouble with tv not turning on, the front desk told me to check buttons on the front of the tv.. after much searching, i found a button, but it did nothing to turn on tv.. finally i pulled the tv out from the wall and hit the reset button on the power strip and the tv came on.. I think the desk clerk or someone should have come to the room! most of the time I thought the cleaning personal did a good job but on my last night, the sink was not even cleaned so made me wonder about what else was not cleaned..Breakfast was ok, I do wish more hotels would offer oatmeal, not the oversugared instant stuff.. and get rid of the sasuage gravy

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed April 12, 2017

I reserved a room one day in advance due to a change of plans while visiting from out of state. My wife and I were thrilled with the room (a suite). It had two TVs. One was in the bedroom which had a door that could be closed to separate it from the living room section of the suite. In addition to microwave, coffee maker, fridge and hair dryer, the suite contained a couch, chair, coffee table, computer desk with chair and TV. The suite was very clean. The bed and pillows were clean and comfortable. All the rooms are indoors and face an atrium in the middle, where the dining area and pool are. It is a good setup for safety purposes, but can get a little noisy. The noise died down after 10pm when the pool closed. Plus, if you shut the bedroom door, there was hardly any noise. I have two constructive criticisms. One is that our tub did not have a non-slip surface or non-slip stickers. This is a safety concern and I filled out the comment card as such. The second would be to change the location of the toilet paper holder as it may be difficult to reach for older guests. I would absolutely recommend this hotel and will make this my first choice on my return visit later this summer.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Nice suites , enough room for six people. Two queen beds and sofa bed. Good hot breakfast, fruit, etc. Friendly desk staff. Great location. Well worth the nightly price. All rooms overlook indoor swimming pool. Recommended.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family