“When You're Craving a Burger”
Review of Cheeseburger in Paradise - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The burgers are pretty good, but nothing special. This place is more about the atmosphere than the food. Service is generally friendly and good. The restaurant is always clean.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

During the holiday weekend we visited this restaurant for lunch. We were a table of 3. The place was quiet since it was late. Nonetheless, the service was very slow, and when the server brought our order, 2 of the orders had to be returned because the food was fridge cold. We ordered 2 cuban sandwiches and a turkey burger. Well, they didn't even had the appropriate bread for the sandwiches. Now, the turkey burger was very good.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

It was pretty slow afternoon when I was there. I would rate it 4 1/2 stars if given the option.
Nothing was 'spectacular', yet I don't really have any legitimate things to complain about either.
The service was good. The server didn't hound over me, yet he wasn't invisible either. The chicken sandwich I had was good--not great---but still good
The tropical atmosphere I didn't care for, but I knew that going in.
I had a nice early dinner and received adequate service and that's fine with me.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I recently visited this restaurant with a large group (36 people). About half of us ordered hamburgers or cheeseburgers and we were all disappointed in the quality and taste. The wait staff was friendly and prompt, but none of us were impressed with the food. We did not complain, although one in our party did send her burger back to be cooked more. We could have been there on a bad night. We did have reservations, and our menu was already arranged though, and it was not otherwise busy. I don't like to give bad reviews, so I gave it an average.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This place has a fun, tropical atmosphere. The food is ok to good with the burgers being the best. Has an outdoor area and indoor/outdoor patio area which is nice when the weather is warm.