“The manager aimed to please.”
Review of Cheeseburger in Paradise - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cheeseburger in Paradise
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
“The manager aimed to please.”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

My friend and I came here after a long day at kings dominion. It had been a while since we were here and I had my heart set on their pressed burger. When it came out a different way than they used to prepare it I was disappointed because my heart was set on something else. When I asked the manager about it without hesitation he offered to have the cooks prepare it the original way. He went out of his way and I am very appreciative. Great expierience. Our server was very nice and efficient. In our next passing through we will defiantly be back.

Tyrone, Pennsylvania
“Sliders”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I ordered the sliders and was not disappointed. The guy with me had his cheeseburger done before I started on the second of 4 sliders. He too was happy.

Visited August 2012
Virginia
“Nothing Great”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We took our brother-in-law here as a 'last night dinner' when he returned back to Sweden. He likes Jimmy Buffet. BUT - the restaurant service was not very good. I felt honestly like they did not want our family in there. A bus arrived the same time as us with a younger group - and they seem pleased as punch about that. Our service was slow which could be forgiven if the food is something special but it isn't. Cheeseburgers - not even tasty cheeseburgers - took over 40 minutes. They didn't refill the drinks either. Again, it could have just been the service due to the bus. But still. It wasn't all that special.

Visited May 2012
“DEFINITELY a MUST in Fburg!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

WOW! My husband and 2 children and myself had dinner @ cheeseburger in paradise last night for the 1st time and were thoroughly impressed!! Food: was MAGNIFICENT!! My advice is order a BURGER. We all got burgers and they were DELICIOUS, maybe the best I've had!!! Spectacular. Fries also tasty but my son opted for onion straws instead...DEFINIELTY getting those next time, wow!! Value: was not bad for whatcha get, bill was a tad more than we expected but was worth it for sure. Service: was great!! A younger girl was our waitress, I believe Brittany?? Very helpful on what to order, knowledgeable, filled drinks without asking, service w a smile! Atmosphere: was appropraite for theme, very beachy and SO adorable!! A tad loud but it was a Friday night so That really can't be helped, LOL. Overall: was a fabulous dining experience!! We all loved it and will be back for sure. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

Killeen, Texas
“Avg Place”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Nothing really special about the place, the theme was kind of weak. Alright burger, not the greatest I've had but much better than fast food.

Visited July 2012