“Fantastic”

Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Easily one of the best restaurants I have eaten in. Food is consistently great and service outstanding. Sherry and Marty make this my favorite restaurant.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

If you like French food, it is the best in the area. Excellent service. Nice ambiance and situated in an area easy to get to.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Let me start by saying that La Petite is always crowded and appears to appeal to an older generation of dining consumers. I have been here a few times when we want to mix up our downtown dining experiences, and each time I'm left wondering why I bothered. The restaurant has been renovated and looks much better than before, but the overall experience is average at best. The service is good, the atmosphere is loud and a little chaotic, and the food is average. I feel like this was a great place a long time ago, when dining options were more limited, but now I feel like its a waste of money. If you like unimaginative, banquet quality food, then check this place out.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very nice atmosphere. Pleasant attentive service without being overbearing. Dinner a bit pricy, however lunch is every bit as nice at a lower cost. French continental and american style. You can count on having a good meal every time. Limited outdoor seating.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Took my sister and her husband for dinner in her birthday. Forgot we are in "high prom" season, but even though they were busy, we had excellent service! Love the renovated dining room too. This is our go to place for celebrations and a fancy night out. You just can't get a bad meal here and I've had just about everything on the menu over the past 30 years.