“Thanks Trip Advisor!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Petite Auberge

La Petite Auberge
Ranked #17 of 427 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Seafood, French
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Thanks Trip Advisor!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

So as we were traveling to Williamsburg from Pa., we needed to find a place to eat. So my wife broke out her iPhone and opened the Trip Advisor App and started looking for places to eat. When she saw the reviews we decided to have dinner there. So we stopped for dinner and it was very good. I especially enjoyed the Crab Cakes and French Onion soup. This is definitely the place the locals go to. It seemed that everyone that came in new others that were there. I was a nice atmosphere and everyone enjoyed their dinner.

• Visited December 2013

Frodsham, United Kingdom
“This is where the locals eat!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

A restaurant with plenty of atmosphere and good menu selection, booking is adviseable. Three out of our party had a fist dish and were all impressed with the quality, I had the veal which was also good. The restaurant was very busy with many locals eating on that night, our service suffered because of that.

• Visited November 2013
Bordentown, New Jersey
“Wonderful Dining Experience”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

The food, atmosphere and service are first-rate. I try to eat here every time I visit Fredericksburg.

• Visited October 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“YUM!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food & Service were an awesome treat!! La Petite has recently renovated/updated their dining area. From appetizers to after dinner drinks everything was great! Atmosphere was pleasant, food was fantastic. Highly recommend this Fredericksburg treasure!

Visited November 2013
Baltimore
“A very special meal”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I emailed the restaurant several weeks prior to my wife's 40th birthday to arrange a special meal. I worked with the chef, Raymond, to come up with a unique menu, which included a curried squash soup, a grilled squab salad, medallions of venison with foie gras, and creme brule. We also worked on matching wines, although in the end I decided to bring the one I wanted for the venison. Everything was fantastic. The service was fantastic. My wife really felt very special, which was the intent.
Although this was a very special meal off the menu, I'm confident that their every day fare is also excellent and would be very happy to go back.

• Visited November 2013