“Mr.”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Mr.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

My wife and I love this course. We live in Myrtle Beach and have family in northern Jersey. Fredericksburg breaks the drive almost in half for us and we usually try to play on the way up or back or both. We played this course the first year it opened and it just gets better and better.

Visited May 2011
2 Thank kjpjr

Fredericksburg, VA
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great Golf and Nice Place for a Wedding Reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2010

Absoluteley one of the premier golf courses in and near Fredericksburg. Lots of nice motels on US 17 near the golf course. I had my kids wedding rehearsal dinner here last fall and they did a great job. It is a great atmosphere outside but they also have a room to hold the event inside in case of rain. I have not had anything but great service and experience at Cannon Ridge Golf Club.

1 Thank Journeytonowhere
Manassas, Virginia
“BEWARE - The Customer is NOT Always Right at Cannon RIdge”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2010

Cannon Ridge needs training in customer relations. Although the course was closed the last two weeks of December, Cannon Ridge management would not extend a green fee pass I had that expired on 12/31/2009. My plans were to use this pass when my brother from N.J. came to visit at Christmas. I asked that due to the unusual weather conditions (1st time course closed the last two weeks of the year) would managment extend my pass to the end of January. Cannon Ridge saId "Sorry," you had all year to use your pass. Wrong. The course was closed the last two weeks.