“Cant wait to go back!!!”

TownePlace Suites Fredericksburg
Ranked #18 of 42 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Buff NY
“Cant wait to go back!!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2010

This is a very personal small town hotel with lots of southern hospitality and charm. Close to lots of interesting things to do. Let me bring my dog....This is my choice of hotels!!!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank positiveattitude44uu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 6, 2010

Although I was not traveling with Family this time around I would without a doubt stay at this hotel when I do bring my family, it is perfect! Great rooms, have stayed at many TownPlace Suites and all of them are the best of quality. Will stay again, for business or pleasure

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Shan S
New Jersey
Reviewed July 20, 2009

The first morning I was in the hotel I found a bug on the kitchen counter. I showed it to the manager and she comped the room for the night and assured me they would take care of the problem! I should have changed hotels immediately but was told the problem had been handled. On the last night I was there I found a bug in the bedroom and another in the kitchen. I took them to the night person who agreed it was gross and switched me to another room. Changing rooms at 1 a.m. was a pain but better than sleeping with bugs. The next morning I talked to the day person (Assistant Manager?) who was quite condescending. She kept stressing that the bugs weren't roaches (as if that makes it okay for them to be there) and that these water bugs sometime come out in summer. Not in any of the other hotels I've stayed in! She suggested I talk to the General Manager who gave me the same story about them not being roaches and reminded me they took care of the problem by moving me into another room. She would only agree to comp 1/2 of that 2nd night's stay. I talked to other people staying there who said they had also seen bugs in their rooms! It's a shame because the rooms were pretty nice and the staff (except the GM and her assistant) were really very nice! Do yourself a favor, go somewhere else - too many BUGS in this property!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
3 Thank Dollysmama63
Warren
Reviewed September 9, 2008

Very clean, very comfortable. Traveled with two adults, one child, and two dogs. Price was very reasonable (around $120.00 for a two bedroom suite), and we had a ton of room to move around in without bumping into each other. Great for an extended stay; includes a nearly full kitchen and a table w/chairs. Very pet - friendly. We travel to Fredericksburg fairly often, and always stay either at this hotel, or the twin in Aquia.

• Liked — comfortable + well located
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Sarah S
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 25, 2008

We stopped here our drive home from SC. We found this to be a great place to stop! The rooms were clean and large. We have 2 young children (ages 4 and 2) and it was perfect for them. Plenty of room for a pack n play in either the bedroom (which is where we put it) or in the living room. Many places to eat and fill up the car right by and is right off of 95.

They have a breakfast in the morning (beginning at 6am) so you can grab a few things and hit the road!

we will stay here again next summer!

• Liked — Clean, spacious, small kitchen area for milk and other items you need for young children
  • Disliked — AC system....living room cool, but bedroom was warm, but it was fine, we dealt with it.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank 1974Gigi
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 21, 2008

Reasonably priced two bedroom suite was perfect for our one night stay while traveling to Emerald Isle, NC. The rooms were large with a TV in each one. Our group of 6 was able to spread out and relax. The kitchenette was handy for drinks and snacks for the kids. The breakfast buffet was adequate but nothing spectacular. The hotel was quiet, the staff helpful and the pool was clean. The property is just a short drive from the highway exit and is close to many restaurants. It is conveniently located near a Super Target and Wal-Mart for any last minute items that you may have forgotten to pack. My husband was pleased that it was only a short drive to the golf course. We would definitely stay there again.

• Liked — Large, clean rooms
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank goinonaroadtrip
LeeP1
Reviewed July 8, 2008

Stayed here overnight on the way home and we needed a pet-friendly place. No complaints. Very nice staff - polite and friendly. We did not hear any noise during the night and the place was at least halfway or more filled. Bed was very comfortable and clean. Excellent continental breakfast. Will defintely stay again!!!!!!

• Liked — CLEAN and pet friendly
  • Disliked — small pool area near parking lot
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple