“Solid hotel by Marriott, no complaints”

TownePlace Suites Fredericksburg
Ranked #18 of 42 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Okeechobee, Florida
“Solid hotel by Marriott, no complaints”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed here two nights while on a business trip. I prefer Courtyard by Marriott, but I have nothing to complain about with this hotel. All staff I interacted with were friendly and professional. Location is convenient to I-95 and not far from downtown Fredricksburg with many nice restaurants.

Room Tip: I ask for a room on high floors and away from ice machines and elevators.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

A great place to stay with an Italian restaurant and Wawa nearby for food and gas (and early morning coffee) although you can have breakfast at the hotel. It is easy off and on I 95 and close enough to D. C. That you can time your travel around rush hour.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank John S
Reviewed April 8, 2013

All Suites with kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, etc. We stay here one night a year. Place is a little aged but clean and employees are friendly. Check-in and out was a breeze. Right off the highway close to food, gas and shopping. No King size beds.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank NEDR2013
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here for one night. I was amazed at the queen bed/studio. It was clean, the kitchenette was perfect if one plans to stay longer than a couple of nights. The room was clean, it was quiet, we were able to walk across the street for some Mexican food. Both the front desk women we met were pleasant, kind and calm. I would most certainly stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Leddy215
Leland, North Carolina
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We frequently travel with our dog, and it is difficult to find a clean, welcoming place that is convenient to our route along 95. When I discovered this location, and then, the very reasonable fee ( less than stated on the website - call to verify) I was overjoyed. We have stayed a number of times and are always happy. There is a bowl of dog biscuits waiting for our dog, and plenty of area outdoors to take her for walks. We have always had warm, helpful check in experiences. Breakfast offers many choices, both hot and cold. The dining area is small, so we do usually end up bringing it back to the room. This is not a bad option, since rooms have a kitchen, including a microwave, if you want to warm your coffee. Another plus is that this hotel is located behind other businesses, so away from the noise of the busy road.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the elevator if concerned about navigating halls with breakfast in hand.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LoisNCNY
Westport, Ma
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Travelled here with our two small dogs. Very comfortable bed and very clean! Would recommend this hotel for sure. Friendly place. Quiet and a hot free breakfast.lots of nearby shops and restaurants. Great location right off highway.

• Stayed March 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed March 11, 2013

When you first enter the Lobby, you start to think, I have to leave, luckly we stayed. The lobby is small and not like the hotels or motels today, the person behind the counter gave me a BIG SMILE and HELLO (Very Pleasant). Gave her my reservation # and she provided me with a room key, our room had two Queen size beds (larger than normal size), a full kitchen area, nice size room and bathroom, but most importantly extreamly clean. (YES, we were happy). Resturants are in the area, I would suggest to visit the Golden Corral in the hotel area. Another item that I found interesting, they allow pets. It was a plesant stay and I would return. I would suggest to the Mangement to enlarge the front desk and Breakfast area. Arriving guests first impressions mean alot.

Room Tip: Top floors are always better
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple