“Great Burgers and quick as well”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #83 of 441 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Best burgers in town and teh fries are to die for - get the small one its more than enough, be prepared to tell them what you want on your burger and they will make it happen... A great American burger - Well this is the place to go.

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed December 14, 2012

First time I've ever eaten at a 5 Guys Burger and Fries. When I walked in it was bright. the walls are covered with white, glazed bathroom tiles, with red tiles used in a signature trim. The wait staff was friendly. I ordered a cheeseburger, small fry and drink. Everything is cooked fresh but I didn’t feel like I waited a long time to get my meal. While waiting I noticed they list where that day’s fries came from. I was handed a brown paper bag. A "small fry" is an 8 oz cup full with again as much piled into the bag on top of everything. The burger was actually a double cheeseburger and was cooked perfectly. This cheeseburger and small fry could easily serve two people. The fries are fried in peanut oil. This lets you taste the potato instead of the oil. The meal was very tasty. The burger is certainly in the top 5 hamburgers I’ve eaten. The fries are OK. This is worth one trip just for the experience. If you like it, which I can see why many people do, you can make the trek back as many times as you wish.

1  Thank Tom T