“Unexpected Entertainment in Fredericksburg”
Review of Riverside Center

Riverside Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Riverside Center presents Broadway Musicals in Virginia to critical acclaim. A waiter-served three-course meal precedes the performance, or buy a ticket for just the show. Shows are Wednesday through Sunday. Our Children's Theater presents modern and traditional one-act shows on Saturdays and some weekdays. Our Conference Facility is poised to facilitate your wedding, corporate meeting, seminar, party or formal ball with ease.
Reviewed June 27, 2014

A friend got tickets for us to see "West Side Story" at the Riverside Center in Fredericksburg, Virginia. It's a rather long drive for us and because of my general apathy I has misgivings about it. What a pleasant surprise it turned out to be! We went to the Wednesday matinee so it was a perfect time for us old folks. The food was moderately good but the performance was excellent. I was very surprised to see such talented young people on stage. It was just wonderful.

There are newer reviews for Riverside Center

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We have been here as a couple for dinner/show and just a show. We were very impressed with everything but the taste of some of the food. However, I would go back and try it again!! :-)...I have taken students here on many matinee shows and have LOVED it. The shows are GREAT for kids. What an awesome opportunity for kids to see such great scenery and costumes for stories they can recognize....it's a little pricey for some but overall a great place.

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

1st time here last week. I did the dinner and theatre with my parents. We saw "Forever Plaid". It was Awesome and I give them an A+. The dinner was good and the wait staff was very professional. Going back next month. Can't wait!!

1  Thank Lori O
Reviewed April 15, 2014

A place not to miss. This facility was built as a Dinner Theatre, thus the seating and acoustics are very good. ThWe never miss a play or musical. Certainly a worthwhile option.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you aren't a local, it will be difficult to find this place. However, don't miss out on some of the top performances here, often outdoing DC and Richmond. The food is good, but the show is the purpose of the trip. And if you have nothing going on any Wednesday, do hit the matinee. A real treat and a bargain to boot!