“Just lovely!”

Lavender Heights Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 10 Fredericksburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The rooms and common areas were beautiful. And the owner, Jenny, went above and beyond to be helpful and gracious. I stayed here for my night before my wedding. The room and bath were so soothing I didn't even have a chance to be anxious. It was all beautiful and welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2013
There are newer reviews for Lavender Heights Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I couldn't say enough about the great feel of the B&B and the excellent hospitality of the innkeeper, Jenny. The grounds around the house are beautiful, plus spacious and clean rooms, and it is located close to old historic Fredericksburg. For a quiet, relaxing stay, I would definitely recommend this B&B.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My fiance and I spent our first getaway weekend at Lavender Heights. The experience surpassed our expectations. Jenny, the owner, was not only kind and friendly, but she had helped my fiance plan his proposal weeks before we even got there. She took time out of her day to make our moment incredibly special and I couldnt thank her enough. Aside from that, the B&B is gorgeous! It was a perfect place for a romantic getaway. The grounds were beautiful and well taken care of. The food was AMAZING! And we love to eat. She helped us with her plans on where to eat and what to see, and we spent some evenings just chatting with her. We will be back again to celebrate our anniversary and many more times after. Thanks again Jenny for a wonderful and unforgettable experience!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This being our first B&B stay, we weren't quite sure what to expect. What we found was beyond what we could have imagined. The grounds and house are beautiful and Jenny (Innkeep and Owner) was wonderful. She made us feel like we were at home. She was quite knowledgeable and was able to recommend a wonderful restaurant.While we already had breakfast plans for the next day, we were not able to experience but the breakfast smelled wonderful. We are definitely going to book another stay in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Lavender Heights on July 4. It was superb. The owner is kind and attentive. The rooms are clean and spacious. The bed was very comfy, and the quiet rooms allowed for decent sleep. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful. What's not to like?

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Owner is absolutely lovely, considerate and a great cook. The location is close to Fredericksburg and is by far advantageously comparable to any B&B in the area for sure. I would go back there on a hard beat.

Sebastien

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed in Fredericksburg for a long weekend in June and had the pleasure of staying at Lavender Heights B&B. This is a B&B that you should actually go out of your way to enjoy for a night or longer. Jenny went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect and the room was spotless. I've slept the soundest I have slept in a long time at Jenny's and will absolutely be going back...even if have no business being in Fredericksburg! I would stop there just because it's like coming home every time you pull into the driveway.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo