“Foodie Paradise”

Wegmans Market Cafe and Seafood Bar
Cuisines: American, Sushi
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Newport News, Virginia
“Foodie Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

When in Northern Virginia I always look for the closest Wegmans. I really like going to their food bars and putting together an eclectic variety of oriental foods to take back to my room and feast on.

If you have never been to a Wegmans, you must give it a try. It is a large grocery stores with huge selections of everything from wine, cheese, deli meats, produce, cheese and more. The stores also have a huge variety of take home food, and even an area to sit and eat.

Visited November 2013

Romeo, Michigan
“Love this store!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The fresh and prepared food offerings are amazing. Their beer and wine selections are incredible. The staff is friendly and helpful and always willing to assist.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Suegxp
Philadelphia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My husband was on a business trip to Virginia and I accompanied him. Right in the same complex as our hotel was a Wegmans. I decided to walk over and boy was I impressed. The prices are very competitive, the selection awesome, and the food was delicious. I had a tuna hoagie that was as good as an hoagie (sub) that I've had before in Pennsylvania. A Wegmans recently opened near us and I definitely plan to do my shopping there.

Visited October 2013
Orange, Virginia
“What an incredible choice of foods”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Here's a great spot to eat before you do your shopping. The pizza is great, as is the salad bar. And the Indian, Thai, and Asian bars are also great. This is a super place to meet for lunch for small to medium sized groups.

• Visited November 2013
“Reasonably priced sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I have to be in Fredericksburg regularly for my job and stopped here based on other reviews. I purchased a great turkey sandwich that was better than the one I had at Basilico the week before at half the price. I'm looking forward to trying their other fresh take-away food.

• Visited October 2013