“In a word - Wow!.....” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wegmans Market Cafe and Seafood Bar

Wegmans Market Cafe and Seafood Bar
Cuisines: American, Sushi
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
La Plata, Maryland
“In a word - Wow!.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

A trip to Fredericksburg must include a trip to Wegman's. My only regret was I went so close to having done lunch at Firebird on this visit. However, I did not leave empty handed. I picked up some sushi and other goodies to take home for a light dinner. Their coconut cake is awesome. There is something for everyone's particular taste and lots of opportunities to be adventuresome. My only complaint is that I live over an hour away. Ha.
Anyone that's been to Wegman's knows what I'm saying. Those who haven't need to put one in their GPS and get to one. The store itself has wonderful and wide selections of meats, seafood, cheeses and in VA, good selection of wines.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JimmyC2011

Hubert, North Carolina
“The best grocery store”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is one of the best grocery stores I have ever seen, which I had one near my home, I always make it a point to stop here when I visit Fredricksburg. They have everything, shop for items, eat dinner, and take in a movie. what a concept...

Visited January 2013
Waxhaw, NC
“Great choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Just a huge amazing, clean store- has a huge food court area with so many things to choose from. We picked up snacks for a journey towards NY.

Visited December 2012
Sagamihara, Japan
“Little gem hidden in a grocery store”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is a grocery store, but think of half lengthwise of your average Wal-Mart super store grocery store as nothing but kiosks with different prepared foods. There is pizza by the slice. Bagel sandwiches. Salad bar, dim sum, Indian, Thai, Asian sold by the pound. Mexican and American fare sold by the dish. I went Mexican and ordered the Taco Salad. The gentleman piled on the veggies/guacamole, and rice, and when it came time to pick the meat, I chose the pulled beef. You can take these meals home, or eat them right in the store in areas designed for eating. In this particular Wegmans there was an upstairs dining area. This may be the same for all Wegmans stores but this is the only one I’ve been in. I ate the meal there in the dining area. The meal was delicious. The beef was cooked with some form of citrus seasoning which I found interesting. Only down side for me was the salad shell by itself was a bit salty for my taste; however, I should note that in Japan foods that are not soy sauce based are not salty, so for the average American this might be tasty. A wide range of food and prices. You can find a meal for as little as $6. I was looking at the potato crusted Salmon, which was $10 with two side dishes, but went with a taco salad for $7.50. Was the taco salad twice as good as a Taco Bell taco salid for $4.50? Yes.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tom T
Morgantown, Pennsylvania
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

You can get a great variety of food and fair price. The selection is very good, I ate hear two of my three night when staying at alocal hotel

Visited November 2012