“We love the Clam!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“We love the Clam!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The food is consistently good, the service is always friendly and we always leave happy and satisfied. One day, I will save enough room to try a slice of homemade pie.

• Visited September 2013

“Only one thing”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

At first, when you walk in, there is a seafood display case that you might see at your local grocery store but there is a seating area to your left. To your right upon entering there will be a display of deserts. They also have shirts hanging on the wall.

They will seat you at a table and there appears to be no booths. There is a bar with a t.v.

The waiter: very friendly.

Food: Their warm bread with crab dip is very good. I believe this is only item on their menu that would make me want to visit again. Most of the food wasn't that good or boarding on average. Their shrimp comes in 2nd after the appetizer. They will make a few adjustments if you don't like something on the menu cooked in a certain way.

Menu: It's not very long. They have it divided up into 3 sections in the front and back. The front: Appetizer, po boy sandwich, & sandwich/platters. The back has kids menu, drinks, and desert, I believe. They don't list the deserts on the menu. They also have a mini wine list in between the condiments.

It's not an upscale restaurant. I would only go back for one thing, if ever. Otherwise I probably would not return.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TrueValue84
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Nothing like it”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was so HAPPY eating here. My husband and I were out bike riding and wanted to eat something other than fast food as we had our bikes to look after. We sat on the patio out under the umbrellas and had a wonderful view of the Rappahanock River. We really felt like we were at the beach the way the landscape was done. Loved the service!!! The food was AMAZING!!

• Visited July 2013
Germantown, Tennessee
“Local place with good service.”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for a late lunch today. Not sure if they have a lunch menu but at 3:30 we were given dinner menus.

Youngest had the kids grilled cheese which came with French fries and hush puppies. More than a kid can eat.

Husband had the oyster po boy which he enjoyed. Also came with two sides.

The oldest child and I split the two crab cake dinner. We had ours broiled not fried. Little to no filler was used which was great. But there was a little too much shell left in the crab for what I am used to, and there could have been more seasoning, they were a little bland.

Service was great and drinks were kept refilled. And we all enjoyed the hush puppies.

Our bill came out at $55 before tip which I felt was a little steep for lunch of one dinner plate, one sandwich and one kid's meal.

• Visited July 2013
Fresno, California
“Fun place”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We came with 20+ people. They were super accomadating and the food was good. Very fun casual place. The soup was great the crab cakes were OK.

Visited June 2013