“Homemade Italian food that's delicious”
Review of Basilico

Basilico
Cuisines: Italian, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Homemade Italian food that's delicious”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

My family loves Basilico, even my picky grandfather. They have homemade Italian food and lots of desserts, including gelato. I had mushroom ravioli on my last visit and a chocolate peanut butter cupcake that was delicious, and not super heavy. My date had lasagna, which was large and served steaming hot.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Closest thing to a real NY Deli in this area”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Casual dining, self seating and order at the counter, but the food is excellent. The sandwiches, panninis, pastas are all well prepared, carefully seasoned, quality ingredients made by a staff that really cares about what they are doing. Check out the dessert/pastry selection ( great cannolis) as well as the Gelatos are incredible. Very reasonably priced for the quality. The pastrami and corned beef are so tender and flavorful, about as good as Katz Deli in Manhattan. Def reminds me of when I lived in NY, excellent Deli, great people, great place.

Visited April 2014
virginia
“OK Deli”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had heard favorable reviews of this deli, so we went for lunch. I ordered the American Hero and my husband had the Rueben Sandwich. The Rueben was very good, but the Hero was so dry and it looked like the meat had been flown on the bread. We weren't happy at all with this place and won't go back. It's not inexpensive.

• Visited February 2014
King George, Virginia
“A crowded restaurant with delicious food”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The deli fooled us by only having a handful of items on the menu boards. After we ordered we found the menu fliers with a huge selection to choose from. The food was well prepared and not too expensive. The only drawback is the cramped seating.

• Visited February 2014
“Great ingredients, good value”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Very tasty menu that ranges from the expected to the inventive. The Mac and cheese is very very good.