“good food, fair price”

O'Charley's
Ranked #94 of 480 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 28, 2012

we really enjoy this restaurant, it is a chain but we have never had a bad meal. Always hot, and generous portions. Interior is very nice.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We usually dont eat at chain restaurants, but we were at a convention so we wanted a quick lunch.

After navigating the many options in Central Park, we decided on O' Charleys as it didint look to be too crowded.

Much to my surprise the food was good. Nice salad, entree with sides all for a reasonable price.

Quck and accomdating service.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Food was decent and reasonably priced. This particular restaurant wasn't overly crowded and was quiet. The food was good but it was a little slow in arriving.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Went with coworkers for lunch - Slow service and cold food

Reviewed March 9, 2012

We stopped in O'Charley's one afternoon for lunch. There seemed to be a wait so we decided to sit at the bar area tables. This was a mistake. We should have waited. The bar tender was our server. As a matter of fact she was the server for the entire bar area that was packed except for the three tables that were never cleaned off. The dirty tables were not cleaned up the entire meal. It took our server 20 minutes to greet us and take our drink orders. We decided to give her our food choices at that point as well since it took her a long time to arrive to the table in the first place. After she took our orders she went to the next table and so on to get their orders as well. It took her a long time to return with the drinks. When she did, she had drinks from other tables with her as well. By the time we needed refills it took her forever to refill the drinks too. It was obvious that the restaurant was pretty busy but when you tell someone you will be right back with refills and not return until 15 minutes later then there is a disconnect somewhere. We waited about 40 minutes and noticed everyone around us was getting their food even folks that came in about 20 minutes after us. We asked for a manager. The manager came to the table and said the kitchen was backed up and they had a party of 25 that walked in the door and they were not prepared for it. She apologized and said that certain menu items take longer to cook than others. I understand that but 40 minutes – really? I ordered a salad, my husband had a sandwich and my son had chicken fingers. The manager did say the fried foods were the quickest. So why did it take a salad and a sandwich that long? I think the server forgot to put our order in. I asked for oil and vinegar as my dressing choice. The vinegar bottle was dirty, had what it looked like ketchup dried up on the bottle. I asked the server to bring bleu cheese instead. The Manager took care of our bill for us. I usually enjoy eating at O’Charley’s but had a not so great experience this visit. We were in the restaurant a total of 3 hours. Not so sure I will return to this particular O’Charley’s.

1  Thank lvmylabrador