“Excellent Food!!!”

Baba Ganoush Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #40 of 448 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Pakistani
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My favorite restaurant since moving to DC! LOVE this place. They have a buffet at certain times, and everything is delicious. The ingredients taste fresh, and the restaurant is so very clean. Service is excellent too. I have told all my friends about it, and it is my choice for a meal on the weekends. Well worth the 30-minute drive for us!

1  Thank PKM99

Reviewed November 9, 2011

Exceptional and Affordable cuisine -- far above the usual off-campus grub. Owner operated, the family bakes its own naan. Its best dishes are a challenging (hot!) chicken or lamb vindaloo, tikka curries, lamb and chicken kabobs -- all prepared fresh and in-house. (I'm working on them to feature mysore masala dosa, the red-hot specialty from south India.) Their dolmas and baklava are contracted from outside. OK, but not subcontinent....
They have terrace dining, facing the University of Mary Washinton campus across busy US-1. Carry-out is available. Live piano from time-to-time. Don't miss this place, when anywhere near Fredericskburg VA. You can't do better! (I have no $$$ interest -- I'm just a Foodie.)

4  Thank BumpedAgain!