“The best real Italian pizza in town”

Castiglia's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 450 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Fredericksburg, Virginia, Castiglias Italian Restaurant is locally owned and operated by the Castiglia family from Naples Italy. Serving a wide variety of Italian and American cuisines, Castiglias provides a casual dining experience in our recently renovated dining room. Our extensive menu will appeal to even the pickiest of palates and includes pizza, pasta, seafood, subs, calzones, salads, appetizers, a kids menu and more. Castiglias also provides catering services. Call us for details and pricing. Reservations are welcome for parties 10 or more. We do not have a parking lot, parking spaces are easily found on William or Charles Streets. Whether you are a returning customer or looking for a new place to dine, you are always welcome at Castiglias. Come join our family.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We love Castiglias. The food is always great, the place is busy but you are well served and they treat you great. The pizza is authentic, fresh and perfect. Summer time can get busy so if your planning on going there just be ready for a little bit of a wait.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I had dinner here on a recent Thursday evening. I had not been to Castiglia's in a few years. My dining companion and I had wonderful meals in a nice, casual atmosphere. This is not 5-star gourmet. It is basic italian food prepared very well. I had the old standby chicken parmigiana and my friend had egg plant romano. Think Olive Garden without the chain feel. Another item of interest at this location is brick oven pizza. This includes your common type of pizzas with cheese and tomato sauce and also numerous specialty pizzas. The location is great, being right on William St, one of the main streets in the quaint downtown area of Fredericksburg. I would definitely go here again.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Food and wine were great. The staff was friendly and helpful, it was clear that they enjoyed working at Castiglias. As a bonus, met some nice people at the bar where I was eating my dinner. I had the carne pizza, which was perfect.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This place has good food. The seating is a little uncomfortable and the service is very slow. But, I would go there again. The pizza is great!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Went on a busy Monday night (many nearby restaurants were closed), but we were seated right away. It is noisy and informal. Our server was attentive. They had a decent and well priced wine list, but our first choice wine was not available. And.. our first choice appetizer was ALSO not available (well, it was after 8pm when we got there).

My son liked the pizza, my wife got a stromboli (she had enough for lunch the next day), and I had a tasty sandwich. It seemed, looking at other tables, that most folks stuck with the pizza.

Considering other restaurant choices nearby looked a little more formal, this seems like a great option.