“Good Pizza -”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Good Pizza -”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

They deliver and its always - HOT - great deal for the money and it tastes great, you can actually stop in and the Subs are also very good.

Visited February 2013

Sagamihara, Japan
“A “Mom & Pop” store with Mom & Pop service”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My first time experience eating at a Mama’s Pizza. Walking into the pizzeria I noticed the austere features which I would describe as quaint. Basic chair and table. Room for 30+ people. From the moment I walked in, the easy, friendly customer service began. As I walked up to the counter I said I’d like pizza and was quickly told they had a two for one pizza special. When I said there was no way I could eat two pizzas, the lady smiled and said her husband had no problem eating two personal size pizzas. Taking her advice I ordered a Gyro Pizza (ground lamb, Ricotta cheese, bell peppers and onions) and a Supreme Pizza. I sat down at a table and realized they had a wait staff when the friendly waitress came up with a huge smile and said “Hi.”. She brought tableware, a plate and said “I’ll box one of your pizzas Honey, just in case you can’t eat it all.” The pizzas were delivered in good time, piping hot, and generously topped. This was the first time I’ve had ground lamb pizza. I thought it was very good but would advise that if you don’t like Ricotta cheese, you’d best stay away from this one. They don’t skimp on the cheese so the basic flavor of this pizza is Ricotta cheese with the lamb punching through from time to time. The Supreme Pizza was outstanding. The crusts on both pizzas were crispy and between thing and pan pizza thickness. I managed to finish both pizzas somehow. Older facility but great pizza, great customer service, comfortable environment and based on how I saw the waitress treat the family that walked in while I was eating, very family friendly. If you are wearing blue jeans and a nice shirt, you will fit right in. As I left, I was very happy I drove out of my way to eat at this pizzeria and suggest you do to.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Tom T
Saluda, Virginia
“Never had a bad meal.”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Excellent food and service. We have ordered from this restaurant 3 or 4 times over the years while in Fredericksburg VA and we have never been disappointed. The value is great along with the taste and service... They have a have a lunch special which includes 8 in sub with fries and large drink for $6.99. They don't scrimp on the meat or the fries.

• Visited November 2012
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great food”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Always great food and never over crowded. Great place to eat! Love the manicotti. Family oriented with good service.

“Great food and kid friendly”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Pizza and subs are delicious. Wasn't thrilled with Chicken Alfredo. Nice place to bring the family. Staff is terrific and very nice. Will return for sure.