Wingate by Wyndham Fredericksburg
Sleep Inn(Fredericksburg)
Clarion Inn(Fredericksburg)
Super Value Inn(Fredericksburg)
1,582 results
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againfront desk staffpool and hot tubmyrtle beachcontinental breakfaststayed one nightwaffleseasy accesscookiesstaff was friendlytargetexithighwayvirginia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 2, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
GMFredericksburg, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Pros: Awesome and coean room; polite and responsive staff; impressive value.
Cons: 1) I accidentally managed to scrape myself on the Sharp upper edge on bathroom door strike plate. 2) No hot coffee in lobby at 5:30 a.m., when I had toleave, even though I had requested it and was assured "it would be taken care of." 3) Some instructions for the complex TV remote would be helpful. I am still unsure whether it was my ignorance or disinformation that I could only a cess some of the many channels the in-room channel access notice said I shoukd be able to view.

I had to leave before bereakfast hours; so, I cannot comment on variety and quality but the check-in staff did provide me with milk and cereal to take tomy room, as I requested. That was greatly appreciated.

I did not use the pool, exercise room, meeting facilities or business center; therefore, I have no opinions to share.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your time to send us a review regardless of your busy schedule. We are proud to know that our staff was able to assist you with your needs accordingly. Rest assured that the comments you mentioned regarding bathroom door/TV remote will passed on to our housekeeping/maintenance staff to ensure that the incident will not happen again in the future. We are looking forward to see you again and hope you’ll experience the positive changes we aim for our hotel.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
GMFredericksburg, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Reviewed September 25, 2013