“one of the nicer ones”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #76 of 441 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We travel by car a lot, and we found this chick filet once on a trip. Its quite a way off of 95, its bright, clean, and well stocked on the self service area. They even had smuckers jellies. We got a good fast meal with no complaints and got back on our way. Will definitely make this stop a regular.

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Can;t get enough of that chicken in any form -- strips, nuggets, biscuit, classic sandwich, or especially the chicken cheese egg bagel! Tha shakes are fabulous. On top of it all they are a Christian organization that we LOVE to support. I can't think of a time we have ever gone to a Chic Fil A that it wasn't great. If you want a low-calorie meal, try the grilled chicken sandwich with the side salad instead of fries!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The food was very good, much better than expected. I have returned many times. Drive through service is excellent as well as service inside. A good place to eat when you want to get something fast, and want some delicious food at afordable prices.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My peers at work and I love chickfila, so much so, when there's an event, guess where breakfast is catered from? Yupp! My peers go nuts over the nuggets!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I expected nothing less than what I always get at this restaurant. Counter staff friendly and right on task.