“Great food and service!!!”
Review of Quaker Steak and Lube - CLOSED

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Have been going to the lube since they opened and this by far is my favorite restaurant in the area. The staff especially Jojo and the food is great at a reasonable price. Highly recommend their burgers,wraps and oh yes their wings!!!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Good wings, burgers, fries, etc in a fun atmosphere with friendly and attentive waitstaff.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

I agree with the other poster that in the very many times (10+) we've eaten there, we've had the occasional spotty server but never bad food which is what keeps us coming back. I believe there is sometimes a disconnect between service and kitchen timing. I would also add that thankfully Management is VERY serious about service. If you feel you're not getting the best, SAY something. During one week we'd had a load of visitors and an extra-busy schedule that had us eating out more than usual- we were there THREE times in one week, something VERY out of the ordinary for us- once a week is "out night". The third time we were a party of seven- my family and two guests. The server was clearly not having a good day. Totally inattentive, poor timing, acted like she could care less, skip trying for more napkins or silverware, our food had definitely sat *and* there was ZERO reason- it was midweek and the place was fairly empty. However, when we barked at her and got our food (miraculously immediately thereafter) and were less than pleased, we asked for the manager and he comped ALL of our meals AND drinks, threw in extras. We did not at all feel that was necessary and said so- the food was quite good and we all enjoyed it, but our leaving happy was even more important.
Alternately, we've had some GREAT service too- even servers who have joked and teased with my two younger children who left them saying "Mommy, I really liked that waitress!"
As for food, I've never had a bad meal. We LOVES the wings and the ribs are really good- never dried out which is a peeve. My fave is the Biker Chick Chopped Salad, my daughter loves the Steak Salad, my other daughter loves the ribs. My son likes everything. We've had quite a few different things here and nothing has disappointed.
There is a full bar, good happy hour and also for those interested, a bar outside where smoking is permitted. They have all manner of little car shows in their lot and there's always something going on. Tons of TVs for whatever game is on, the Car/Bike theme is liked by all my kids and I always chuckle at the signs on the doors in the ladies room.
Overall, pretty good place to hang with the guys, have a few drinks over a game, stop in after a ride for some grub, have a fairly inexpensive meal with the family.
My only complaint is the ribs are not on the kids' menu and my kids LOVE ribs!

1  Thank higpaws12
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Long time to be waited on, salad had rotten lettuce and was slimy, but waitress quickly replaced it. Wings were good, but appeared to have sat under heat lamp a while. All around food quality was low, service was poor. I suspect if you came for dinner or came to party it would be the place for you. Not good for families or children. This place is targeted at men, NASCAR, and sports, truly a sports bar environment. If you do go you should also go to Buffalo Wild Wings to compare.

1  Thank sltex38