“The best sushi in the Berg!”

Miso Asian Grill and Sushi Bar
Ranked #17 of 430 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
“The best sushi in the Berg!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I searched for a while to find my "go to" sushi spot after moving from Hawaii. This restaurant not only has Delish food, but also great value for your money--especially if you take advantage of their lunch specials. I always bring out of town guests here and they rave about it--and we often go back a second time during their trip. One time I made a mistake ordering and didn't even want to say anything but they realized I wasn't enjoying the dish and made me what I was actually hoping for at no extra charge! .....and it was MY mistake! This place is wonderful!

3 Thank mkates122

Kansas City, Missouri
“Best sushi in Fredericksburg!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Easily the best sushi in town. Ask for the chefs specials as they are always unique and amazing. Super clean bathrooms and good coffee make it even better.

I'd can't recommend a specific chefs special but they aren't on the menu, don't have names, and are all just amazing.

2 Thank FlyHerAway_com
“Asian fusion for the family.”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

The spicy tuna and scallop roll was fantastic, striking a balance between the seafood and heat, with none of the seaweed taste that can sometimes come with nori-wrapped rolls. They kept the roll refrigerated until I was ready to leave and then separated it from the warm foods. The roll was so good, it didn't need the dipping sauce accompanying it... nor did it make it through the 10 minute drive home.

We also had the dumpling soup. The broth had a deep, rich flavor to it We've been here several times over the last few years to eat, but our most recent visit was for take-out. We had called in an order for pick-up.

We also had the wonton soup. Excellent broth and pretty typical wontons . The dumplings were good, but fairly pedestrian. The nice thing here is they packaged the dumplings and broth separately for take out.

Along with the sushi and the soup, we had a chicken dish I can't recall the name of and the Beef Drunken Noodles. My teenager loved his chicken dish, especially the vegetables his chicken sat on. The drunken noodles were some of the best you can find in your typical Asian restaurant.

If you're looking for super cheap, don't visit at dinner or on Sunday. The pricing is fair and reasonable for dinner in this area, it's just not cheap. Expect to spend about $20/person for a sushi roll, soup and entree.

If you want inexpensive, check them out at lunch. Not only can you get three sushi rolls for just $11, they have a fushion box for $7.50 which gives you a lunch dish with salad, rice (white, brown or fried) and either a 1/2 California roll or chicken shumai.

2 Thank apojudy
Vermont
“Consistently excellent”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We have eaten at this restaurant many times since they first opened. The food is consistently good and we have taken neighbors and out-of-town guests there. All have raved about how good the food is. Some have gone back on their own. I will continue to frequent Miso as long as I live in the area.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank psmith4203
Rochester, New York, United States
“YUM”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The first place we ate at in Fredericksburg and we were blown away. The location seems odd for such a place. The food was great the service was great even the decor was great.

• Visited August 2012