“Simplicity at its best”
Review of Foode

Foode
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This restaurant uses seasonal, organic food to make delicious food.
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was here based on the reveiws. In casual setting, Foode in Fredericksburg offer an ambience complete with friendly and helpful staffs and perfect food. I like the order and pay before you eat concept.

I went there with a raving hunger and decided to jump straight to my main. I had Barbeque Pork served on a bed of risotto seasoned with raisin and crispy pork bits. It was amazing. Affordable good wine complimented the dinner. Will definitely return when I am in town.

There are newer reviews for Foode

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Foode in Fredericksburg
- friendly staff
- amazing flavours
- simple concept order and pay before you eat.

Starters
-Asparagus with fried breaded poached eggs & apple smoked bacon was divine
- Korean style pork was amazing
- chicken too was so intense and flavoursome
- burger w simple fries were just delicious.

Bad
- opening hours 1630h-2000h.
- small
- loo was next to dining area but I guess part of the charm

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The food is fresh, delicious, and interestingly prepared. I've had so many different meals here. Love the pork chops, buttermilk fried chicken, biscuits, shrimp and grits, and waffles to name a few. I never knew I liked polenta, grits, and cabbage until I tried them here. I always have a hard time deciding what to get on the menu and there's always something new. They support local farmers and use organic produce whenever possible. The customer service is excellent. If you don't like something, they'll make it right.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The ingredients are fresh and non processed. The food is prepared well.

You will not find a restaurant with better quality ingredients within a 25 mile radius.

If you're a clean eater, this is a place you can actually eat at.

Paleo friendly and vegan friendly all in one.

The service is unique and actually an experience in itself. Give it a try, it may become your favorite place downtown.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Friendly staff friendlily lied to us about the hamburgers and being able to sit outside. Recommend having the chainsaw to cut apart their stupid communal table. The poor people next to us only got 2 out of 4 entrees and were talking about whether they could ask us for food.