“Italian food...”

Vinny's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
Ranked #54 of 448 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Combination Italian Restaurant/Pizzeria with ABC license for beer/wine. Home style Italian cooking with sandwiches and pizza also available.
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Don't remember for sure what we ordered; think it was the special. Nothing exciting or "wow" factor, but was good food. Portion sizes were good. Recommended by hotel clerk. You wouldn't go wrong. Prices acceptable.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Great family restaurant, recommended by Wingate Staff. Food was great it came out quick, inexpensive, yummy! Local place in a strip mall with a pleasant restaurant atmosphere. Thank you for the good food we will meet again!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

This restaurant was suggested by our hotel. The food was delicious.The service was very good. The wait for a table was brief. The price was reasonable.

1  Thank Gale141
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Like their veal parmegian and friends with me liked the subs. I take my own drink and they let me have my diet coke because they serve pepsi products.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Parmigiana several other options with pasta. Sort of what might be expected from a fairly good, but not great, neighborhood restaurant. The salad was okay if you like iceberg lettuce, but the croutons were great. I would have preferred a bowl of croutons, without the house dressing. My wife thought the eggplant parmigiana was world class. I thought the veal parmigiana option would have been better if I ordered something else.

The red wine was not drinkable. The white was okay. Diet Coke probably would have been a better option.

It would have been nice if the waitress offered bread or returned to see how we were doing so I could ask for bread, for a second glass of white wine.

They are in a shopping center, the pizzas looked good and perhaps I would have been happier with a pizza.