“Good Buffet”

Hibachi Buffet and Sushi
Ranked #301 of 448 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Buffet is very diversified with plenty of varieties of all kinds of food dishes....definitely get your money's worth....

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Even with a note from my doctor that I should be allowed to order and pay for a child portion, the manager refused. I will not eat there ever again.

1  Thank Evelyn P
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Buffett restaurants usually rely on quantity not quality. You get plenty of both here. I've been to a la carte only Chinese restaurants and the food wasn't as good as Hibachi. MThe only negative - the food is so good you'll over-eat.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This place is a mega buffet with habachi grill, sushi and almost endless food tables. I was there on a Saturday night so there was a large amount of sea food. Clams, mussels, shrimp, oysters crab cakes, fish and whole blue crabs. It was all pretty darned good for a buffet. I ate a bunch! I also had the hot and sour soup (a personal favorite) which was very good. The sushi was good though not Japanese sushi bar good but very fresh tasting. I tried the dim sum and gyoza but that was disappointing. They don't hold up long in a steamer. By then I was so full of sea food that I never tried any of the standard Chinese buffet fare though it all looked good. There were alot of people there so the food was turned over often. Overall a great value for $10.99 especially if you're a big eater. Some thing for everyone, even pizza.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

The food wasn't very good. What kind of place serves Chesse puffs? And yes, I mean the kind of buy by the bag.

They do Hibatchi though, and people seem to really enjoy having it made for them.

The service was very attentive and ready to refill your glass at a moments notice.

1  Thank theoldloneranger