“As good as San Antonio Tex-Mex”

Pueblo's Tex Mex Grill
Ranked #63 of 448 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A Tex Mex Grill
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Best Tex-Mex restaurant in Fredericksburg, Va!
Love the pico de gallo, fajitas are excellent and tres leches cake to die for!
Small area for sining, service is outstanding!

1  Thank Anne H

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We loved this place the first time we went and happened to be in the area again on business. Another great, consistent meal, great staff, you MUST try this place.

1  Thank ClearBlueDaze
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This place is tiny. It seats about 32, and has about 2 bar stools. But, it is decorated very nicely, has friendly staff and the food is hot and fresh. You can tell the salsa and chips are both home made. The guacamole is well made, not overly seasoned, and is presented well. I had the chile rellenos, which are a favorite dish of mine. I would say that these are a good solid B+ or A-. My husband had the fajitas and he said they were also very good. The only thing I will note, is that my re-fried beans were just a crumb on the runny side. My husband felt the rice (which has some carrots and peas in it) would have been better if the veggies they add to the rice were not frozen, as was obvious with the peas. But, since those veggies are out of season, we will give that a pass until spring. This place had a loyal repeat customer crowd, and they are known by name to the staff. We got there just a little ahead of the Sunday lunch rush, just before noon, and witin 30 minutes the place was packed and there was a wait. We would go here again!

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

They were over priced in the beginning but the new lunch menu keeps us coming back. Very impressed with their food and service is very nice.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Great little place. Everything from the guacamole to my sopapillas was yummy!!! Being Mexican I always compare to my cooking and this by far has the flavors of home;);)

1  Thank ZSTAFFORD